Credentialing of Anesthesia Personnel
Metro maintains credentialing and continuing education data for all anesthesia personnel.
Our CRNA’s and Anesthesiologists
- Metro is responsible the recruitment of quality CRNA’s and MD’s that fit well with the culture of your unique practice.
- Metro provides a chief CRNA or MD to assist in the scheduling and management of all anesthesia personnel.
- Metro provides back-up anesthesia provider services through our locum tenens partner Metric Anesthesia.
Provider Quality Assurance
- Review office-based and ASC standards of care with practitioners
- Periodic peer review and practitioner evaluations.
Our Billing Services
- Metro is in network with all major carriers which keeps costs low for patients.
- Metro is transparent in all of our billing practices.
- Metro does not send your patients to collection agencies.
Cost of Services
Metro Anesthesia’s service costs our Office-based clients nothing and absorbs credentialing and capital equipment expenses on the front end.For our ASC clients we work to significantly reduce and or eliminate stipends required by previous anesthesia groups.
Our Anesthesia Service Agreement
The term of the Anesthesia Service Agreement is usually three (2-3) years due to the up-front cost of implementation.